Thursday 18 June 2015

[THE UTTER DARKNESS]


I have seen this world chew and spit,

but I know I have seen nothing yet.

We are walking a fine line,

the path between the dusk and the dawn.




I stand on a precipice,

looking into the dark eyes of despair.

The hope that has been swallowed not is,

like a thread of mango from between the teeth.




The treacherous road thus travelled,

has kept me but a spectating witness.

We see the despotic deeds of many men so few,

their battles in sorcery and the grass that suffer.




But a question still, I must ask.

How can we know it is the utter darkness,

if we have no notion,

of the light?




Live then and survive because you know,

for 170 million threads of mango can a land fertile make,

and a land fertile made can the greatest of trees grow.

Do not be consumed by this world’s trump card, its Joker; the darkness within.


Stand Up and Protest….Revolt Like the French of Old!

#H33Revary


No comments:

Post a Comment